Oh my gawd, 3k posts

1. :wlae:

2. :yahoo: congrats Vlad! :jammin: keep posting!!! hehehe!!! ur posts are so funny :roflmfao:

3. Congrats...keep em coming...

4. Well how about that !!! Congratulations.:flowers:

5. :yahoo:YAY!!!!!! The balloons are flying and the confetti is falling:yahoo: Congrats Vlad!!!:nuts: :wlae:

6. Woohoo! you da' man Vlad!

7. Hurry and catch up to me!! :nuts:

8. Go Vlad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Hehehe, Congrats!!!:yahoo:

10. congrats!!! :yahoo:
    i'm addicted to this forum that i've been posting more than 1k, and i'm only here for a month!!!
    it became my new addiction!

11. Whoa Seahorse! You need to get out more! LOL!!! J/k, girl! I love ya - always great seeing you around in the Bbag subforum!:kiss:

12. ha ha ha thanks for the advice SerenitySue.
    but unfortunately i'm a freelance designer working at home, so i'm always working in my computer with this forum on :P
    this forum prevents me from going a lot too, and it saves me some money to buy other bags too LOL

13. wow, congrats! :yahoo:

14. Wow, that's great seahorse! I would love to be talented like that!:love: I'm really bad at anything creative. I'm really attached to this forum too. I have it on a lot while doing other things online.:shame: I need to go out more. Lol!:lol:

15. thanks for the compliment :P
    ha ha ha yes, we need to be more socialize IRL :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice