Oh my g r e e n...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hii fellow TPFers!!!

So for the past few weeks I have been going back and forth with my SA about which colors worked for me for Spring/Summer. I originally wanted Rose Confetti but didn't want to wait for a special order. Anemone holds a special place in my heart :love: :love: but we'll save that reveal for later:cool: . Finally, there was something special about this color. When I saw it it was LOVE at first sight and I could not believe it.

Who's ready to see my new bag!?!?!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Any guesses??

[​IMG]

5. Presenting my Bambou 35cm TOGO Birkin with GHW!!! I'm SOOO in L O V E!!!!

[​IMG]

6. Nice~ Congrats!! :love::love:

7. One last pic!! This color is person is truly STUNNING!

[​IMG]

8. oh yeah baby!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

i totally hear you, i just got this recently in a K35 and it's so hard to photograph, comes out looking too cool like menthe or too yellow!!! but it's the most amazing green in person, so rich and bright at the same time! i felt the same way when i saw my bag for the first time too, she took my breath away!! and GHW is the best with this color IMO!

congrats on your new baby, i know you will love her and use her well!!!! :flowers:

9. Oh my...gorgeous! Stunning color! So happy for you. :biggrin:

10. What a gem! Congratulations. It certainly is a stunner and perfect for spring and summer. I look forward to your Anemone surprise too

11. Just the most amazing GREEN! :heart: her to bits!! Congrats to u dear on this gorgy B!! Just in time for Spring! Can't wait to see your anemone soon toooooooo!

12. Wow oh wow. This is beautiful!!!! I'm loving all the bamboo beauties. Congrats!

13. It's so stunning. I got the offered in B as well but it's not the size I want. You are so lucky. Big congrats & enjoy her in good health!

14. Thank you C!! Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL new Kelly! The color is so hard to capture in pictures. I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can finally take her out! The gold hardware is a winner for sure and I LOVE silver hardware. My first B with GHW and I'm loving it!! I think I've switched over to the gold side :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

15. Thank you so much!!:biggrin::biggrin: