Oh, my (first) Chanel Classic Flap.

Interestingly enough, the black medium was my first new Chanel and my husband gave it to me when we were first wed. (By new I mean not bought in a consignment store.) So congratulations on your first Chanel. You must be ecstatic!! I'm so happy for you :smile:

Congrates. I got my first not long ago exactly the same bag. Love it so much. May i know whether they have reissue/expandable stock in singapore store? will be visiting singapore next month so thinking of getting my second chanel there. They've gst rebate so it will be cheaper.
I think they have it, I remember seeing it. But I'd call them to ask if I were you. Let me know if you need their number! And lucky you, the GST rebate would definitely make it cheaper.

Congrats!! :smile: Haha I want the east/west version of this!! :smile:

It's freaking hard to find a bag in Singapore Chanel thoh! I haven't seen a single bag I liked from there nor bought one I liked from there, cuz everything is sold out so fast!! I never thought to put myself on a waiting list, but of course I still have that weirdass hangup about blowing that much money (in SGD:P) on a bag when I live there (haha it's that irrational guilt hangup!!)

Was the green perforated flap still there? :smile:
Are you from Singapore too? :tup: I know, the Chanel prices in SGD are so ridiculous but oh well - I can't resist! I remember seeing the Green Perforated Flap though, I like the Blue Perforated!

Wow! I really want to get this bag!
What skin is it in and how long did you have to wait for it to come in?
I received the first call about 2 weeks after I left my details but I couldn't go down to collect it because I went on a holiday! My SA couldn't hold it for me because there were so many people on the list. And then, I went down and checked but they didn't have it again so I left my details as usual but this time my SA called me the very next day! So of course this time, I made sure I rush down to get it (although she said she would hold it for me for 3 days).

And, it's Caviar. I love the Lambskin but I don't think I can take such good care of it to prevent the scratches.

Are you from Singapore too? :tup: I know, the Chanel prices in SGD are so ridiculous but oh well - I can't resist! I remember seeing the Green Perforated Flap though, I like the Blue Perforated!

hmm I'd say they are comparable to like HK.. uhh Malaysia's one is even worse, it's like 20% more or so I think - bought my rock and chain flap from there... I can justify buying if I don't see it in straight SGD price haha!!

I didn't see the blue perfo, mm, should take a trip down to take a look :smile:

Sorry I took so long but here are the pictures! I'm so in love with the Flap and it fits quite alot, in my opinion.

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02540.jpg