Oh my, did we get demoted?!!

We have 34 right now and Coach has 35. Come on girls. Achtung was a very small part. Basically it was repeat listings of bags on Ebay. Ebay is still there. Their search function is fabulous. Balenciaga, bags, new listings. Easy as pie. Post when you read thiis forum, it only takes a few minutes. Take pictures of your bags and post them. Start new interesting threads. :smile: We can regain the status Balenciaga deserves. Maybe something similar to Acthung will return, but if everyone stops posting what incentive do the owners have to work on things for this particular forum.:confused1:

I have a creeping suspicion that we haven't bottomed out yet. If we don't pick up the pace, we'll be looking up at Chanel. The horror, the horror.:Push:

We have 34 right now and Coach has 35. Come on girls. Achtung was a very small part. Basically it was repeat listings of bags on Ebay. Ebay is still there. Their search function is fabulous. Balenciaga, bags, new listings. Easy as pie. Post when you read thiis forum, it only takes a few minutes. Take pictures of your bags and post them. Start new interesting threads. :smile: We can regain the status Balenciaga deserves. Maybe something similar to Acthung will return, but if everyone stops posting what incentive do the owners have to work on things for this particular forum.:confused1:
good point powder I'll post pics of my bags once they get here!

I have a creeping suspicion that we haven't bottomed out yet. If we don't pick up the pace, we'll be looking up at Chanel. The horror, the horror.:Push:

the horror, indeed!!! Bal should be at least at #2 spot... It's one of the least publicized (is that even a word?) bags but still, it has a very hardcore crowd. I've also noticed that in the last few days hermes has gone up ~4000 posts and bal only like 1000...
the fact that bal news has been boring lately doesn't help. we need to biuld up some excitment. what if we ask to move some of the pic related stickys to a "balenciaga reference library" and also make clubs like in LV with pics of specific colors, styles or seasons... Seeing lots of pics, and in a organized fashion always helps. And, I know I'll be there drooling over bal, all the time! :P

guys... I think perhaps, the whole thing about achtung is getting tired. It needed to get closed, we whined, a thread about it had to be closed... Swanky has had to politely intervene about it 1000000 times this past week. Considering it was us bal forumers' that caused it to be closed down it's very immature to still whine about it.
I think the demotion mostly has to do with the fact that bal as a brand is not exciting to new buyers probably with the giant line not being so popular as hoped, and the colors being just repeated again and again.

Sorry. I didn't mean to whine. :shame: Just a lil shaken when I thought the entire thread was deleted - thanks for setting that straight, Swanky Mama.

I REALLY don't want to be looking up at Chanel! Posting posting posting!!! :sweatdrop:

Sorry. I didn't mean to whine. :shame: Just a lil shaken when I thought the entire thread was deleted - thanks for setting that straight, Swanky Mama.

I REALLY don't want to be looking up at Chanel! Posting posting posting!!! :sweatdrop:
OMG! I'm with Danae, you're sooooo cute, Nymph! that's what I've been doing furiously too. posting posting!:sweatdrop:

I think the demotion mostly has to do with the fact that bal as a brand is not exciting to new buyers probably with the giant line not being so popular as hoped, and the colors being just repeated again and again.
I agree. There isn't a lot of exciting Balenciaga news lately. Sighhhhhh. That's it, I am emailing Balenciaga......again, about more colors. Can't hurt and nothing ventured nothing gained.

^^
powder - you always post such great posts with interesting new information from BalNY! Thanks again for the great aquamarine vs. 05 turq vs. teal vs. BI thread. I love seeing pics of the various colours of Balenciaga there are!