Oh my darling Clementine

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well UPS came early and trekked thru the snow to bring me this

[​IMG]

2. What a nice gift! So cute! Enjoy!

3. so cute! Congrats!

4. What a cute little colorful cross body to begin Spring with....soon.....I hope :smile: I hope you enjoy that happy orange :smile:

5. What timing! I'm watching the Dooney show that's on QVC now. I'm behind the live show, because I'm pausing the DVR when I leave the room. I'm watching the presentation of this bag when I opened your thread! Your pic is much better than the presentation. I didn't even notice the twisted (braided?) strap until I saw your pic. This a really cute bag and I love the color!

I'm happy it arrived early and safely. Congrats!

6. Adorable, congrats!

7. You're lucky that your UPS guys aren't big babies like ours. I have been waiting two days for my new bag to come. Your Orange bag Is beautiful!

8. Cute bag! Congrats!

9. So sweet and I love that beautiful orange :love: Enjoy!

10. That's not very nice. My husband happens to drive the over the road doubles and I don't particularly want him risking his life when there's ice on the ground.
    No matter how cute the bag is ;)

11. Thank you all! I've not moved into it yet but have tried it on and it's comfy and easy to get into. Come on spring!

12. No doubt. I have been saying that since the groundhog saw his shadow and went in to the witness protection program :biggrin: