Oh My Bandeaux! Spreading Some Spring Bandeau Love

bunnycat

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2024
O.G.
Oct 14, 2013
After seeing the lovely Hadley Floral bandeau posted here last week by another lovely TPFer, I had to go and see if our outlet store had them. And they did! (Insert Happy Dance here). I snatched one up quick and also saw the blue and white painted diamonds bandeau right next to it (on clearance). Needless to say, that came home with me as well!

So here I am to sing the praises of bandeaux. They are smaller than scarves, and not nearly so hot to wear if you live in a warm climate like I do. They are easy to wear, provide instant "polish" to an outfit, and of course, look smashing on purses!

Without further ado, here are my Hadley Floral and Painted Diamonds Bandeaux:

bandeaux.jpg

Looking good on DA Speedy and Purple Circle Quilt Casanova:

pursebandeaux.jpg

They also are fun to wear around the neck with tank style tops and button downs:

flowerbandeau1.jpg

bandeauc1.jpg

Occasionally (and very grudgingly) you can get your cat to pose in one too.. :lol:

tinybandeau.jpg

bunnybandeau.jpg

Thank you for letting me share my new goodies!

OMG so cute on the cats! They look thrilled! I'm so jealous! I wanted the floral one but my outlet was sold out. I ended up getting the wristlet just so I could have something in this pattern!

lacey_stiletto and whateve- thank you!

whateve-I know what you mean. When I saw this pattern last week it took a great deal of effort to make myself wait til the weekend to go look! (They did have 5 or 6 of these bandeaux at my local outlet when I went so they are definitely still out there).

How adorable! I just bought a scarf to tie up my hair since summer has sprung down South and the work A/C is broke, again.

(Calm down, ban police. It was a purchase from the Met in NYC. I am wearing art. :smile:)

I'll have to look these up at my outlets next visit. They look very nice on you!

How adorable! I just bought a scarf to tie up my hair since summer has sprung down South and the work A/C is broke, again.

(Calm down, ban police. It was a purchase from the Met in NYC. I am wearing art. :smile:)

I'll have to look these up at my outlets next visit. They look very nice on you!

LOL! Another great use for them! I cut off my hair so I don't have to worry about that. :lol: That's ok, I still have plenty of uses for them! I :heart: bandeaux! And - thank you!

Haha. I totally use my Coach (and my one H scarf) to tie up my hair. It's too cute and practical not to!

and with the outlet prices for these scarves, I have scarves to match my outfits. :smile: