Oh my!!! Bal store opening in Bay Area, California!

Now that you mention it, this is Alexander Wang's hometown backyard and he went to middle school right down the street from the mall (The Harker School). Wonder if he'll have time to show up for any boutique special events :smile:

Oh really? thats so interesting. I didn't know he went to school in San Jose Ca.
Thanks for the info :smile:

So, we stopped by today...and it is amazing! The selection of bracelets was wonderful, they have the ready to wear (some of which is on sale), a couple of moto jackets (new and old style), tons of bags (although thy said they are still getting more in), shoes, wallets, everything! I was assisted by Phyllis, who was patient and knowledgeable about the brand, I recommend asking for her if you take a visit. There was also a male SA working, I forgot to get his name, and he was also very friendly. Here's a pic of the front of the store:

Attachments

• store.jpg
    store.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 158
So, we stopped by today...and it is amazing! The selection of bracelets was wonderful, they have the ready to wear (some of which is on sale), a couple of moto jackets (new and old style), tons of bags (although thy said they are still getting more in), shoes, wallets, everything! I was assisted by Phyllis, who was patient and knowledgeable about the brand, I recommend asking for her if you take a visit. There was also a male SA working, I forgot to get his name, and he was also very friendly. Here's a pic of the front of the store:

It looks amazing!!! Did you get anything?:graucho:

Hi, PrincessCypress :smile: It's definitely worth a visit. I only bought a bracelet ;) as I've exceeded my purchase limit on Banned Island :roflmfao: They were having sales on some bracelets, shoes, ready to wear, and even a few bags. :graucho:

Hmmm, I can either wait until I can get off Ban Island to visit the store...or I can go there and promise myself to be good and just look, window shopping only. :graucho:

OMG... It looks awesome...

Of course you didn't leave without something. Love you for it! ;)