Oh my,Apple conditioner

geekbabe

Aug 13, 2009
After reading the advice given by you lovely ladies I went to amazon and ordered a 3 bottle pack of the Apple conditioner- 8 ounce bottles that was sent via Fedex to me from the apple store (good deal $24.75 shipped)

I used the conditioner tonight on 2 classic bags that I've gotten so far from Ebay, these bags were great to start off with but on my goodness! after just one very diligent application of the conditioner these bags are totally awesome.

The little red hobo had great color but was stiff feeling when I got it, like it had been shoved on a closet shelf and forgotten about for several years. I stuffed the bag with clean towel and liberally applied conditioner over
the bag and strap. It's like a new bag, perfect shape and so soft and supple.

I am thrilled with this stuff, did a pair of my leather shoes as well.

I have some of the coach moisturizer too,that I bought for my leather carly..and I thought it worked fine..but I believe the Apple doesn't have certain things in it that might not be good..sorry too tired and can't remember what they are..maybe someone else will add..:smile:

Thanks for asking that question lyndysue!!! I have Coach moisturizer that I use and I was also wondering what the difference is! Is Apple better and can you find it in a store or do you have to order online?

Thanks!

Lynne:biggrin:

from my readings here I've seen that the Coach moisturizer contains silicon which isn't good because it stops the leather from breathing.

I can't get over how soft and supple my bags are, they are still drying but I am amazed.

I've been applying this stuff on my Sabrina for a month or so, and I was unbelievably shocked at how incredibly soft and smooshy she got. And I only wore her for a few weeks since I got her. She puddles so beautifully and I could NOT get my hands off her. I love love this stuff.

Yes, the Apple conditioner is better then the Coach Conditioner because Apple does not have silicone. I love the apple conditioner and for bags with major issue the apple cleaner (must be carefull with this one it can be harsh).

I also found out that Lexol has a conditioner that's made for lighter colored bags for those that are concerned that it would artificially darken the leather before it's prime.

Does the apple help scrapes? I have a mushroom parker shoulder zip and I barely grazed it with my finger nail and it left a mark. Any feed back would be appreciated.

If no help for it, I will be returning it...bummer.

I bought my husband a Coach wallet a couple of years ago, its all he's used since receiving it. I washed it by accident once. It had a worn look. I applied the Apple and it looks so much better! The stuff is great. I put some on my new chocolate zoe.

Does the apple help scrapes? I have a mushroom parker shoulder zip and I barely grazed it with my finger nail and it left a mark. Any feed back would be appreciated.

If no help for it, I will be returning it...bummer.

It got out a lot of the little marks on my whiskey Ali, so if it's just a fingernail mark, I'd guess it will get it out.