"Oh Mr Postman...

Congrats, Danzare! I like the first "Cocker & friend" photo the most. They go so well together. And Ebano is my absolute fave BV color hands down. Yummy!

Is it discontinued or do they just rarely make it? Mine I think is the last one and it was S/S 2009. :wondering

I was wondering this too...maybe it's just one of the 'seasonal' bags that they make from time to time. Anyway, the special editions like yours and the one with the phyton accents are truly TDF.

Thanks for the compliments everyone...My new goodies are basking in all the attention and warm welcome!

Lululala, how gorgeous are those two? Lovely! Thanks for sharing :heart:

beautiful bag and frog. enjoy- it is a wonderful bag. reminds me of the h lindy. i love the outside pockets. so useful and convenient. can't wait for more pictures.

beautiful.

beautiful bag and frog. enjoy- it is a wonderful bag. reminds me of the h lindy. i love the outside pockets. so useful and convenient. can't wait for more pictures.

beautiful.

I agree on this, plus I'm a big fan of the Lindy :smile:
The Cocker is just a little more casual IMO. Maybe it's because of the pockets, which I think make it a perfect everyday bag.

Oh I love the frog!

They make the cutest pair!

4482185670_21aeb1d143_b.jpg