"Oh Mr Postman...

4482185670_21aeb1d143_b.jpg

Fantastic! :yahoo: I love the Cocker and the froggie. Now we need some modeling shots. :yes:

The Cocker is an amazing bag, I love my Copper Ostrich. I just want to put it in a glass case on display when I'm not using it. :P

Congrats.

Oh bummer!!! I have to wait until I get home!!! I am sure it's lovely and the animal coin purses are TDF!!! I love mine!

So glad the bag finally came Danzare!!! Many many congrats!!!

The Cocker is awsome too, what a shame they don't make it anymore...

IKR? Hope they reissue it in the future...I'm imagining one in Cigar right now..how pretty would that be?

Oh bummer!!! I have to wait until I get home!!! I am sure it's lovely and the animal coin purses are TDF!!! I love mine!

So glad the bag finally came Danzare!!! Many many congrats!!!

Thanks dear, I think it was worth the wait (and the INSANE amount of money paid on shipping + custom duties)

I'm super shy, but since you asked so nicely...I'll see what I can do ;)

IKR? So gorgeous...btw, I love the shape of you Cocker, a little different from usual.

Yeah!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, we'll be waiting. :yahoo:

Yes, no pockets on the ends of mine and pleated corners. Interesting. I do love the pockets and the braided handle. Agree, they should make it more. Is it discontinued or do they just rarely make it? Mine I think is the last one and it was S/S 2009. :wondering