Mar 22, 2006
Danzare, congrats! :tup:
The cocker was one of my very first BV favorites! :heart:
...and in Ebano too! yay :biggrin:

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Congrats, Danzare! She is so gorgy! I love Ebano so much. Can't wait to see what else you have! Bring it on!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Congratulations, Danzare, on this classic style. I wonder why they discontinued the Cocker? I love the braided handles BV makes--they are surprisingly comfortable and add an extra special detail to the bag. Can't go wrong with Ebano, either!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Congratulations, Danzare, on this classic style. I wonder why they discontinued the Cocker? I love the braided handles BV makes--they are surprisingly comfortable and add an extra special detail to the bag. Can't go wrong with Ebano, either!
I'm with you, boxermom!

Danzare, so glad your highly anticipated Cocker arrived. It is beautiful and I bet soft as can be!

nycmom

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
oh it is gorgeous, i love the style and color! congrats and thanks so much for sharing the photos!

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Maryland
I'm also a fan of BV's braided handles. They are very comfortable and stay in place on your shoulder. You've picked a lovely bag in a great color...enjoy!

Danzare

Dec 11, 2009
Italy
Thanks so much everyone, you're always lovely!
You're right, it's super soft and the handles are gorgeous, definitely worth the wait. I've always liked this style and hope they will reissue it sometime in the future.

Now back to the reveal..
As Grandmommie anticipated, here it is..

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Congratulations on the Cocker, such a special BV design! And the little frog coin wallet is just too cute!!