Oh Mr. Darcy, why so grey?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies.... here's a quick sunday reveal!

yummy bubbly chewy leather....

[​IMG]

silver studded bottom, oh my!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. It's the Darcy hobo in Grey, straight from shopbop!! thanks sonya for the code!

[​IMG]

modeling pic... shoulder drop is a bit short, and probably too tight for a thick winter coat. luckily i live in LA and won't be needing to! for reference, I'm 5'7"

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. It is a beauty! Congratulations.

4. Love this! Thank you for the pics.. It's really a lovely bag. :heart:

5. So pretty. I love it on you. Congrats.

6. beautiful bag! love the color :biggrin:

7. Oh my god... that leather is AMAZING and to DIE FOR. Congratulations!

8. Gorgeous color!

9. What a beauty:nuts:! She looks gorgeous on you and the Grey is such a lovely shade, Congrats!!

10. :nuts::drool::drool::nuts:
    wow Thi -- It's gorgeous!!
    LOVE the silver studs against the light grey leather!
    I wonder if the bag will slouch more as it softens
    This style reminds me a lot of the YSL Roady and that bag slouches A LOT
    The drop looks pretty good where it's at now, but I bet it gets a little longer the more you use it -- BEAUTIFUL!:tup:

11. yum! that leather is just gorgeous!

12. love the bag in that color. great shade of gray!

13. thanks ladies!!

JJ, I hope the strap stretches out... the bag brushes under my arm a bit, but not enough to bother me. The shoulder drop reminds me of the RM Nikki.

The bag is much lighter than the mesh rocco I own.... I think this style will definitely be a better fit for me, since I prefer shoulder bags and it's not heavy enough to bother me if I wear it for long periods.

The leather is a true elephant grey.... and totally reminds me of elephant skin! LOL.

14. Love this bag! Congratulations!

15. That's a beauty! Every time I see another AW bag I want it ... this could get expensive!