oh man so tempted.. should I?!?

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I already have a teal legacy bag, but this seems like such a good price and I love the older shoulder bag styles
any opinions?!?!

ry%3D320

don't steal it please!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-LEGAC...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, its really pretty, but if you already have a teal leather Legacy, then personally I would look for a shoulder bag in a different color. I could see if it were similar in color, but the exact shade? Unless you can use this for occasions where your other bag (the Gigi, right?) is too big - then go for it.

They are over 100 cheaper at the outlets f you can find one. And watch out, ashdir is on the lookout for one of these, lol!

True. Can you try calling an outlet first to see if they can find it for you, near you, first? Then at least you will know if you could have gotten it for $100 less or not.

I'm watching this listing too. I so want it.

Just an FYI, the seller has 3 of them as I inquired....so maybe if we hold out he will lower the price :yes:. It will keep costing him to have to relist so.....

I know.....I didn't even ask him if he had three I just asked a question about the bag and he offered up the fact he has three of them. So that's why I have held off to see what it relists at. Who knows..