oh man i want a real one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spielberg1

Sep 22, 2007
I used the fake 'balenciaga moto' i bought second-hand (please nobody yell at me) for the first time today and it is AWESOME.

I love how the bag sits open so you can see and dig through for all your stuff easily.

I love how lightweight it is (unlike all my heavy italian bags). After this test run i think i would use it EVERY DAY -- I really would love to find the 'perfect bag' so i can stop buying handbags and this one seems to be the answer. as long as there is a celphone slide pocket on the inside? my pseudo bag doesn't have one

So I definitely want to save up now for a real one!!!

:smile:

Go for it--nothing compares to the real deal, although there are some pretty nice fakes out there; I ought to know--I've inadvertently bought enough of them. My advice: buy them new from reputable sellers, or buy them used, but NEVER without authenticating on the "Authenticate this Balenciaga" thread!

I accidentally bought a fake one about 5 yrs ago, luckily after a lot of grief I got my money back but the seller didn't want the bag back. It was easy to tell it was a fake, even before I knew anything about BBags.

I used it for a while but since getting the real thing it's at the bottom of my wardrobe. They don't come anywhere near to the real thing.

Hi, I'm closing this thread because it's about owning a fake Balenciaga. You're welcome to buy and use whichever bag you'd like; we just don't condone discussing the qualities of a fake Balenciaga here.

Status
Not open for further replies.