oh man i want a real one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spielberg1

Sep 22, 2007
I used the fake 'balenciaga moto' i bought second-hand (please nobody yell at me) for the first time today and it is AWESOME.

I love how the bag sits open so you can see and dig through for all your stuff easily.

I love how lightweight it is (unlike all my heavy italian bags). After this test run i think i would use it EVERY DAY -- I really would love to find the 'perfect bag' so i can stop buying handbags and this one seems to be the answer. as long as there is a celphone slide pocket on the inside? my pseudo bag doesn't have one

So I definitely want to save up now for a real one!!!

:smile:

shelzbags

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Go for it--nothing compares to the real deal, although there are some pretty nice fakes out there; I ought to know--I've inadvertently bought enough of them. My advice: buy them new from reputable sellers, or buy them used, but NEVER without authenticating on the "Authenticate this Balenciaga" thread!

lisahopkins

Feb 21, 2011
I accidentally bought a fake one about 5 yrs ago, luckily after a lot of grief I got my money back but the seller didn't want the bag back. It was easy to tell it was a fake, even before I knew anything about BBags.

I used it for a while but since getting the real thing it's at the bottom of my wardrobe. They don't come anywhere near to the real thing.

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Hi, I'm closing this thread because it's about owning a fake Balenciaga. You're welcome to buy and use whichever bag you'd like; we just don't condone discussing the qualities of a fake Balenciaga here.

Status
Not open for further replies.