Oh, Lordy. If I weren't so broke right now...

Very cute Psueb - do you follow blue-fly often? Does their merchandise follow a pattern of mark-downs?

Perhaps the bag will go down even further and become accessible for you.

Even if it's marked down further (which I doubt because the really nice Chanels get snapped up quickly on Bluefly), I've got to hold off on buying any more bags for a couple of months, as we have an upcoming ski trip in 3 weeks and those lift tickets don't buy themselves, LOL! Somebody here should buy it so I'll know it's gone to a good home!

pseub said:
Even if it's marked down further (which I doubt because the really nice Chanels get snapped up quickly on Bluefly)

Really? Either I don't really notice or I always visit the site when they restock because that's been on bluefly since they introduced that they were selling Chanels.

The ski trip sounds marvelous though but if you get lucky, bluefly sometimes have 10% - 15% off the entire site. :amuse:

mello_yello_jen said:
Really? Either I don't really notice or I always visit the site when they restock because that's been on bluefly since they introduced that they were selling Chanels.

The ski trip sounds marvelous though but if you get lucky, bluefly sometimes have 10% - 15% off the entire site. :amuse:

Good to know. Today was the first time I've seen it there.

pseub said:
Even if it's marked down further (which I doubt because the really nice Chanels get snapped up quickly on Bluefly), I've got to hold off on buying any more bags for a couple of months, as we have an upcoming ski trip in 3 weeks and those lift tickets don't buy themselves, LOL! Somebody here should buy it so I'll know it's gone to a good home!
It is a great-looking bag! I'm going on a ski trip in two weeks! I'm headed to Lake Tahoe to ski heavenly. Were are you headed?

Beaver Creek, Colorado. They've been getting SO MUCH SNOW!!! Way above average. I'm psyched!! Have a great time in Tahoe, hear they've had beaucoup de neige as well. It's a beautiful area.

All this ski trip talk is making me very envious. Have fun at Lake Tahoe Kat and have a great time at Beaver Creek Pseub!!

You two should share pics with us if you get the chance ;P

I wait until it's on clearance but by then, you run the risk that it's no longer there. The sweetest deal would be if hte bag you want is on clearance and then you have a 15% off coupon on top of that!