Oh Ladies!!!!! - I'm so excited!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Just talked to Erica at HGBags to check on the status of my Veneta and she said it is going out via UPS this afternoon!! Ahhh! So excited! Sorry JBurgh for starting a new thread but I couldn't help myself!! :yahoo::yahoo::biggrin:

2. Oh, we understand perfectly what a great feeling that is. Congrats! We want pictures when it arrives!

3. congrats, it's so exciting counting down the time 'til you new bag arrives!

4. I'm excited for you! There's nothing like looking forward to that new bag coming :smile:

5. Thank you so much ladies! I just had to share the great news! Of course I will take photos because I can see you welcome repeats and are always excited for a newbie to get a bag. Again, thanks for letting me share and for your warm wishes!!!! :biggrin:

6. congrats!!!

7. Congratulations - and happy to share your excitement! And the more threads the better, I think!!

8. Yay! Can't wait to see the reveal photos.

9. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

10. Exciting!!!! My pea brain forgot which size and color you're expecting. :P
    You know how I love a Veneta. :graucho:

11. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: let us know when the new arrival comes!!

12. cant wait..

13. Congrats! cant wait to see pics!

14. Then it should not be too long of a wait! When it arrives, post pics here and I can edit the thread title for you to indicate it arrived. I never get tired of seeing repeats, and look forward to reading your impressions on all characteristics of the Veneta.

15. Congrats! Am so excited for you!