Oh ladies!!! Guess who ordered this!!!

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
After weeks and weeks of stalking many coach stores, jax and giving a kidney....I finally found her and put her on order. They are telling me this will be very limited and they are only getting 50, when I placed my order an hour later they had 48. Not sure how accurate this is, but it will be a flagship piece I did find that out. I also ordered the matching wallet, and a fob. Oh bad girl. I cannot wait to get it and see it IRL. I think it is going to be pretty large.

Attachments

• coach-fall-2011-24.jpg
    coach-fall-2011-24.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 561
After weeks and weeks of stalking many coach stores, jax and giving a kidney....I finally found her and put her on order. They are telling me this will be very limited and they are only getting 50, when I placed my order an hour later they had 48. Not sure how accurate this is, but it will be a flagship piece I did find that out. I also ordered the matching wallet, and a fob. Oh bad girl. I cannot wait to get it and see it IRL. I think it is going to be pretty large.

What's the style number? I might have to get this one:graucho:!

The bag was 798.00. I didn't see the wallet, other than the pics of it I tried to see on the fall preview, first page. It looks like it's only coming in the slim envelope wallet and I think it was 248.00.