Oh it's Over - New LV Boutique less than 5 minutes from home!!

monablu

Dream Catcher
Mar 25, 2006
Living in the LA suburbs, I always had a good reason to not go into the LV store on a regular basis because of the traffic in the hollywood area and the beverly hills area and I steer clear from those places, but oh there is a LV shoppe in the new Neiman Marcus right down the street in the Topanga mall in Woodland Hills...and I can see it being over for me LOL!

I'm already planning on going back this week (it was waaay too crowded this past weekend) and am going to get the water color monoprint belt & a purse charm to spice up my fall mono bags.

watch for lots of goodies - oooo la la!:nuts:

wow ,that is trouble! LOL! I am interested in taking a ride to the new one you are talking about. I live in valey but its still a 40 minutes trek.. but that mall out there is great ,has a gucci inside nordstram's too. we'll be watching for your new goodies ......

Living in the LA suburbs, I always had a good reason to not go into the LV store on a regular basis because of the traffic in the hollywood area and the beverly hills area and I steer clear from those places, but oh there is a LV shoppe in the new Neiman Marcus right down the street in the Topanga mall in Woodland Hills...and I can see it being over for me LOL!

I'm already planning on going back this week (it was waaay too crowded this past weekend) and am going to get the water color monoprint belt & a purse charm to spice up my fall mono bags.

watch for lots of goodies - oooo la la!:nuts:

I wasn't able to attend our Neiman Marcus Grand Opening this weekend with the TPFers (boo - :tdown:) but I'm in the same boat as you. I live in West Hills - and oh my God - :faint: - and now that all four of my kids are in school during the day....uh oh.....I could be in BIG BIG trouble.....:sweatdrop: - someone keep me away......!!!!!

Seriously - you know we're ALSO getting an actual STORE in that mall sometime late this year/early '09 so that's going to be whacky. I actually prefer the store over the department store - I don't know why....but that's just me.....