Oh I missed my Mulberry gals!

May 7, 2007
I've sooooo missed you guys!

I had a fantastic two weeks in Menorca (very hot, very sunny, decent food, nice hotel, fantastic beach, great pool, GREAT lifeguard!!!!) only to get back to a computer who has decided that IT will now go on holiday.

Thankfully, got computer back yesterday so this is the first time I've been able to get onto the internet since July!!!!!!

Anyway, it looks like you have all been busy.

I only saw 1 Mulberry on holiday and I think that was a fake - it was an Oak Antony, but it had a zip pocket on the back - that's not right is it?

I also saw a really, really bad fake LV Alma - Monogram bottom, studs on the bottom, too narrow, cheap silver coloured zippers, internal zipped pocket!!!!

Here are a few photos from Menorca - there is the gorgeous bay in Cala Galdana where we were, the family enjoying the view from the highest point of the island, the view from our room out over the gardens and our lovely lifeguard Franco!.

Attachments

• Menorca 1.jpg
    Menorca 1.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Menorca 2.jpg
    Menorca 2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Menorca 3.jpg
    Menorca 3.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Menorca 4.jpg
    Menorca 4.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Menorca 5.jpg
    Menorca 5.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 80
Welcome back Ali !!! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday and you're right that Antony sounds very fake! I'm still sat on the sofa despite all the ledbury buying going on around me!

I thought that was a long holiday. Sounds like you had a nice time. The bay looks just lovely.

Now tell me, have Mr. Ali-bagpuss seen that last picture? :biggrin:

And welcome back of course.

Actually - he was the one who took it!!!!!! My friend and I (and most of the ladies around the pool) used to watch him just walking around the pool - he was just really nice, had a great 'really relaxed' walk - a kind of saunter and he was really funny! The kids loved him too - I managed to persuade my son that he should go up to him and ask if he could take a photo of him (with his own little camera) - he did it too! We're waiting to get the film processed (it was a disposable camera) and we should have a good one of him then.

Yay , Welcome back Ali ....
Holiday looks fab , did you get a good suntan ????
Bought one pebble maxi mabel , and returned her .....

Well - my suntan is good for me - we joke that it takes a week for me to turn white!!!!!!

Hubby and the kids are really brown - my son is very proud of his 'little white bum!'.

It was just sooooo relaxing, I managed to read 3 books!

I saw the Maxi Mabel saga - I saw the title and was just about to congratulate you when I saw that you had returned it.

Its funny but I think the same about the leather - its a bit too thin for a travel bag I think. I saw a Medium Mabel in Sand at Gatwick which I was very tempted by but the price looked really high. They had a Chocolate Bays too - when the SA worked out the RRP from their duty free price it was way about the usual price. The Bays worked out at over £600!

^^ I just need to decide now what Piccadilly to get .. I hate having a credit note thats why I never return anything...
Well at least you have seen the sun Ali , it's been dismal here .

Sounds like it was a hoot Ali

Last edited:
Actually - he was the one who took it!!!!!! My friend and I (and most of the ladies around the pool) used to watch him just walking around the pool - he was just really nice, had a great 'really relaxed' walk - a kind of saunter and he was really funny! The kids loved him too - I managed to persuade my son that he should go up to him and ask if he could take a photo of him (with his own little camera) - he did it too! We're waiting to get the film processed (it was a disposable camera) and we should have a good one of him then.

:roflmfao: That's excellent use of your kid. (just kidding)

Welcome home Ali! Sounds like you had a great holiday! I went away a couple of times, but only a week & a long weekend. It still seems pretty quiet on this forum, I guess it's August & not quite school time again, so don't think you've missed too much!

Welcome back Ali! Glad to hear that you had fun, and it's always nice to have a cute little something to oggle ;)

I bought a gunmetal Agyness on a bit of a whim - was very seduced by the bargain price :nuts: Gorgeous bag, gorgeous leather, but just not a good fit on the shoulder for me. She's gone now!

Please please someone stop me from rash decisions in the future. Oh and remind me that I still shouldn't be spending just yet :crybaby:Back on that sofa for me......