Oh, I love this LV... Hudson

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG, I just saw this when I pasted the link and now it's gone....Geez....Gotta be quick with Eluxury if you want a purse, huh?

Haaa Haaa...

Unfortunantly I cannot afford this, at least right now but it is nice!

2. I've seen pics too- it's really cute, like a more practical Manhattan.

3. i like it.

4. I'm not sure why, but this bag doesn't do it for me. But here's a picture for others that may love her more !

[​IMG]

5. I have this bag and love it! it is very fumctional, with the shoulder strap, yet it has an edge to it with it's style, a little more city/rugged looking, chunky with the thick leather straps and brass details. I get many compliments on it. It's great size. Go for it. It's worth the money!

6. I like it!

it has a clean line but with a bit of complexity, nice!

7. the bag has so much going on~ like the flat and then the buckles...it reminds me of 3 diff. styles put together~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice