Oh! I didn't know Paraty is soooo gorgeous!

Jul 27, 2010
I owned a Plum Marcie since few years ago. I never think of Paraty before. To me, Marcie is more unique. Since there is no Chloe shop in my country, I also never have chance to try Paraty. Recently, I suddenly feel like trying Paraty. I ordered a Rock Paraty with sight unseen. It's a medium size. I just received it today. Oh well, I'm totally in love with it! It's not as heavy as I expected. I can wear it cross-body with no issue. The strap hang nicely also if I carry with the handle. It just fits all my bill. The only thing make me wonder is the color. It's not a very dark color. I initially thought it is as dark as black and it is more to brown color. However it's seems like a dark grey with khaki color undertone. I already have few black bags. But I feel that it's nicer in black color? How about licorice? I saw the photo, is it a nice and dark brown color? Should I exchange my rock paraty with either licorice or black color? TIA!

Congrats on getting the Paraty! Don't you think Rock is gorgeous? Super versatile. You can wear it in all four seasons. I love mine and am glad that I didn't get a black one. I can't have a closet of black bags!

Thanks for your lovely response. When I showed the bag to my husband, he said the color is brown :smile: To me, it looks like dark grey with khaki color undertone. I guess this is how special the color is. Is Rock a classic color of Chloe and it's being released every seasons and every year?

Yeah, the paraty is a very pretty style isn't it? Very classic and feminine. I keep reaching for mine, while I rotate between many brands.

I have 2 python ones, the first is a black medium, the second one is a scuba blue mini. I have to say even though black seems like the ultimate choice, Chloe does make beautiful colors, so I would keep the rock color, rather than exchange it for black. :P

Gorgeous bag, congrats!!
Chloe colors are a bit chameleon, different shades pop up under different light. it's like having two bags in one, isn't it amazing? :smile:

Thanks. Rock is a special color. Is it a classic color for Paraty? Is it the color only for Paraty? If I'm not wrong, I never hear ppl discussing Marcie in Rock color.

From what I can observe in last 3-4 years (when I really became Choe fan) Rock is classic colour, it keeps coming back. and yes, it seems to be colour only for Paraty, I've never seen Marcie in rock or anything else in rock.

very nice - congrats! Everyone who has a rock paraty loves theirs - what they seem to love about the color most is the chameleon leather and how it goes with everything. If you have lots of black bags, then a different neutral is special in a great bag like this. I have a caramel/tan paraty - I liked it because it went better with my skin tone & wardrobe than a black one.

Yay, lucky you! I am jealous! Ever since I fell (HARD) for my medium Speculoos Paraty, I´ve been hankering after another one in Rock, if ever they bring it back, and in Berry Cupcake.

Rock is such a versatile colour, isn´t it? I have yet to find any other company who gets its shades as right as Chloè does!