Oh, I am SOOOO Excited!!!

Lucky you!! It's a gorgeous bag nonetheless!

Also...
Silly question, but I am on the fence about buying the same bag or the MM...are they heavy or superlight? My Manhattan PM is a bit heavy because of the hardware. Thoughts?

Make sure they do not charge you a higher price when they send out the new one, since you bought yours before the price increase
Enjoy her when you get the new one to take for a spin, such a shame you have to wait

congrats on the new bag... glad they are going to send you a new one... definitely faster than waiting for a repair... hopefully by this time next week you will have your new and perfect baby!!

i've been noticing that the quality control at LV has declined. all of my elux items have been sent either slightly used, broken, missing pieces (like straps), deformities, etc. we pay top dollar so these things don't happen. i can't believe they sent you the beverly w/ a broken snap - doesn't anybody notice these things, after all, these are handmade pieces.

by the way, the beverly is such a chic bag. enjoy.

Lucky you!! It's a gorgeous bag nonetheless!

Also...
Silly question, but I am on the fence about buying the same bag or the MM...are they heavy or superlight? My Manhattan PM is a bit heavy because of the hardware. Thoughts?

For the few minutes that I held her today, looking in the mirror from every direction, :drool: I thought it was a bit heavy, but not too bad! I have no idea about the weight comparison between the MM and GM, I'm sorry! Once I get the new bag, I will give 'er a spin and let you know how it feels, especially once I put all of my "stuff" inside!

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words! :smile:

My new Beverly GM arrived today!!! I ordered her a few days ago on Louisvuitton.com, and made it home today in time to greet the FedEx man - I almost gave him a hug! :yahoo:I will try to post pics later today/tonight. The only frustrating part is that one of the side snaps came broken, so I'm going to have to take my new baby into my LV store next week to have her repaired. Oh well, nobody's perfect, hmm? But Ms. Beverly sure comes close!! :yes: Thanks for letting me share my excitement! I LoVe tPF!!!
I wanted to hug my fedex guy when my Tivoli arrived. Pics when your flawless Bev arrives please!

i've been noticing that the quality control at LV has declined. all of my elux items have been sent either slightly used, broken, missing pieces (like straps), deformities, etc. we pay top dollar so these things don't happen. i can't believe they sent you the beverly w/ a broken snap - doesn't anybody notice these things, after all, these are handmade pieces.

by the way, the beverly is such a chic bag. enjoy.

I agree, there has certainly been a quality control issue going on with LV over the last year especially! I can understand once in a blue moon a flawed item making it into inventory; however, it seems that its hard now to find a perfect item. I read how more and more often now, one has to take their item back because of this or that and they are usually significant issues, like a broken snap on a bag, how can this be missed by LV's quality control??????????????? I wish now I had held onto all my LV vintage pieces for todays production is no where close to the quality of those items made years ago.