Oh How Im In Desperate Need !!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ive longed for a marc jacobs stam for the past fewe years, yet always found a different bag to purchase, chloe paddington, chanel mulberry etc...

& Ive now decided the time has come to buy the stam :love:
    But i cant decide on a colour. I love the petrol blue but it is quite "in your face" for me. Also a lover of the berry colour, do they still do this??/

AnyOne have any suggestions or recently spoken to any SA's about the stam!

2. i would call your nearest mj boutique and ask about the new spring colors. grey and plum are especially beautiful. i'm sure the berry stam is still available and the sa's at the boutique will have more info on that too. if you happen to decide on petrol, just a warning that it'll be hard to find as it's discontinued. your best bet is ebay, but you won't get a deal on it since it's a highly coveted color. good luck!

3. Give the London store a call, 020 7399 1690, they're really helpful. Don't buy a Stam on ebay.uk unless you get with authenticated first as most are fake. Good luck and don't forget to post pics if you get one:smile: