oh how i wish the bags on sale would come down a bit more

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i really do fancy the leopard bays but only at a price on the one in one out principle.

2. I wish they would do a "final reduction" on some of them too.

3. Once the website/shop sale is over, do you think the remaining stock would be sent to outlets with further reduction perhaps??
    I guess they risk complaint/return from the customer who had already bought the sale item online, if they reduce further now..?

4. I'm curious - how big is a final reduction likely to be?

5. I have to say, I can't recall them ever doing Final Reductions on the website :shrugs: I think the bags just go straight to the outlet and get sold at a slightly higher price for a bit. I think the Fuschia & Blue Mabels and Roxanne totes will probably hit the outlets at £416, rather than £297.

Certainly that's what happened with the Annies, Emmies, Jonis etc. They're the only ones I really paid attention to.

6. Yoy're right Ditab, the fuschia mabels are already at Bicester, priced £416

7. That's a smidge saucy when they were £297 on the website!

8. They'll come down drastically in the summer sale, I bet.

9. Well I didn't know that, thank you for the info, ladies. At least Sales prices are kept 'special' for the customer who went for them, for the time being. Fair enough.

10. I think they never sold for more than 50% reduction.

11. The sale is ending soon .

12. House of Frasers have 20% off all their sale bag. Some are up to 60% off. But the sale ends today I think