oh how i wish the bags on sale would come down a bit more

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Once the website/shop sale is over, do you think the remaining stock would be sent to outlets with further reduction perhaps??
I guess they risk complaint/return from the customer who had already bought the sale item online, if they reduce further now..?

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I have to say, I can't recall them ever doing Final Reductions on the website :shrugs: I think the bags just go straight to the outlet and get sold at a slightly higher price for a bit. I think the Fuschia & Blue Mabels and Roxanne totes will probably hit the outlets at £416, rather than £297.

Certainly that's what happened with the Annies, Emmies, Jonis etc. They're the only ones I really paid attention to.

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
I think the bags just go straight to the outlet and get sold at a slightly higher price for a bit.
Well I didn't know that, thank you for the info, ladies. At least Sales prices are kept 'special' for the customer who went for them, for the time being. Fair enough.

frangipani

Sep 12, 2007
House of Frasers have 20% off all their sale bag. Some are up to 60% off. But the sale ends today I think