Oh how I love thee Paper White Nikki!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I know, I am brave. Are you all cringing right now at just the thought of wearing this bag?? :P I am too, but I just could not resist. After getting my paper white bbw mab, I completely fell in love with the paper white leather and it cinched my long time desire for the paper white nikki. Doesn't she look gorgeous with the gold hardware? Ugh, love!!! Of course, I had to let go my super gorgeous uber rare Berry MAB to get her, but miss Berry went to a very lovely fellow tpfer's home ....so all's well that ends well right??? :nuts:

i CANNOT wait to wear the gorgeous smooshy white bag through the last month of summer!!

She is very lovely!!! I too LOVE the paperwhite leather. I am too scared to wear it though! I'll probably buy a bigger bag later on, and maybe dye it since white bags scare me :P This leather is HEAVEN!

So smooshy, she'll be perfect for the last month of summer! Whilst you enjoy the summer, I'll be wearing my new Nautical Blue Nikki to see out the last month of Winter for us hehe. The gold HW look so classy against Paperwhite, congrats!!

I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH - I LOVE WHITE BAGS.

If white bags would stay white, I would own only white bags. I'm almost sure of it!

This one is GORGEOUS. I can already imagine how beautiful it would be on the shoulder! Great great great buy. I an envious!

thanks everyone!!! this is definitely going to be one of my favorites. i may even wear her after summer! ha! the leather is soooo amazing. i wonder what other colors this season are using this same leather!