Oh Holy Cobalt!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:I received my Dylan Disco bag and Dylan small french wallet, both in Cobalt and I gotta tell you how amazing the color is. It's a very saturated blue w/ slight purple undertones..it's darker/richer than the LP website shows..I will post pics as soon as I can! I was so happy when I opened the box:yahoo:

2. congrats!!!

3. :useless:

4. I wouldn't say this thread is useless without pics, but I can't wait to see them! I am very interested in the Cobalt color myself.

5. pics pics picssssss pleaseeeeeeeee

6. I want to see, too!!

7. Can't wait to see the pics! I'm thinking of buying my first Linea Pelle item... I always start with a wallet before I buy a bag, and I'm thinking about a Dylan wallet in Cobalt.

8. Pics!!! Please :smile:

9. Pictures Please! I'm interested in seeing the Disco Clutch. It doesn't look that small, but the measurements listed scare me a bit.

10. Crap, my camera is down so I can't do pics right now..sorry! It is small^^I was shocked by how small it was once I put the french wallet inside..not a whole lot of room but cute none the less!

11. I keep debating getting one and I love a small bag but I think that may be too small for me.

12. I will be posting pics tomorrow night, I received some bracelets to show you ladies too!

13. :woohoo: I'll be back tomorrow. Really want to see some modeling pics.:happydance:

14. I'm sorry ladies, my camera is not working at all right now:sad: