Oh.. Happy Day

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
chaz-james.deviantart.com
I've been looking for coach scarf legacy/tattersall since ever, last week i decide to upload my wishlist on my signature, just for fun actually. But this morning somebody who's really sweet pm me on tpf, about the scarf, she found it on *bay & gave me the link.

I'm extremely happy.... i can't stop smilling.
Less than a minute later, she's mine already, my pretty scarf.

I post this thread especially to thank this special person >> hlchen

Thank u so much... :nuts:

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Aw, glad you got the scarf you've been wanting! I know what it's like to find something really cool and can't stop smiling. lol Good going, hlchen!

DisneyFun

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Sunny CA
Nice scarf! Do you have the style number? I like the legacy/tattersall combination better than the legacy/signature combination.

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
Yay! I love that scarf - last time I went boutique shopping (in May, don't live near one) the SA told me it didn't exist and I knew it did but didn't know the style number! Ended up with legacy/sig which I like but not nearly as much as legacy/tattersall!

hlchen

Mother of 3 Angels
O.G.
May 12, 2008
The Big Apple!
I've been looking for coach scarf legacy/tattersall since ever, last week i decide to upload my wishlist on my signature, just for fun actually. But this morning somebody who's really sweet pm me on tpf, about the scarf, she found it on *bay & gave me the link.

I'm extremely happy.... i can't stop smilling.
Less than a minute later, she's mine already, my pretty scarf.

I post this thread especially to thank this special person >> hlchen

Thank u so much... :nuts:
You are so welcome! So happy that made your day!