Oh happy day! DH just surprised me! :)

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
denver, co
I have been cleaning our house ALLLLLLLLLLL day today, we have company coming from out of state for my daughter's birthday party this weekend so I had to do extra good...lol...anyway, I am BEAT. So my DH comes home from work and says he has a surprise for me....
From behind his back he hands me a $200 Nordstrom gift card! He won it at work for being the top sales guy for the quarter! (he's in technology/telecom market) What a sweetie I married! He coulda used it for himself, but he treats me like a princess! Sigh..... :girlsigh:

Now....what to get.....lol! I might just go get some clothes.

missaudrie

Collector
O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
California
awww how sweet! before you go and spend it on clothes, dont forget to check if they have any coach on clearance...sometimes they have really good deals.

Mokey

Is trying to behave
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!! That is awesome, and what a sweetie!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Yay - that is so nice - I love a surprise present!! If my DH came home w/a Nordstrom gift card and didnt give it to me, he'd be in big trouble, mister!
Yes definitely check out the clearance table for Coach - some stores have great bags at times. I'd also be at the MAC counter - another one of my loves!

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Awww what a sweetie!!!!
But I have to intervene.. clothes?!?!?! Come on! They carry Coach girlfriend!!!!!!! :graucho: :rochard: