Oh God Grief! Please Help...I think Ive bought a fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
OMG please help me, well not me, my mum. My mum has called and has bought me a panda cles (she knew I wanted one) But its from Ebay, shes paid for it and its being delivered to my house soon. But the seller has just listed a fake apparently a new with tag :s LV bag (not a clue what model). I was like OMG mum be careful cause I dont want a fake. She knew I wanted one but there so hard to get here so she bought it as a suprise from Ebay and is having it delivered to me but now that the seller has listed a New with tags bag which she knows is fake...shes told me and Im like OMG. Im gunna post pics when it comes. Ok guys get ready to help me. :shame:. My mum has gone away for a few days so I cant get the listing number etc. so Im gunna just have to wait till it comes :Push:

NOTE
my mum is not an LV expert and doesnt own any LV but knows that I love it and Ive told her that a bag with a tag hanging off it and a price lower than walmart = fake...also ive told her if its new without box etc its fake :s

are you SURE it was a fake bag listed? can you list it?

my mum was 100% postative that it was a fake bag and she told me that it had a tag hanging off it attached by plastic, she said the lining was suede and the bag had a see through dust bag :sad:. But the she cant tell if the cles is fake apparently it comes with box etc

Im just worried because my mum thinks that the cles was expensive as she herself does not buy LV and I just think its great that she has bought me something that Ive wanted as a Gift. I would just feel so awful if the cles is fake and she has spent her hard earned cash on me. She said that the dust bag on the listed bag is see through and to me this is fake :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.