Oh GEEZ I'm such a Newb!!!

GOOD GIRL!!! Don't worry--you're normal..we all feel that way at first....and sometimes the fear of marking up such a treasured thing takes away from the enjoyment after we actually get these babies....Just try and remember that the enjoyment is worth it considering what we pay for them...and it's like throwing $$ out the window if we don't use them..You might as well burn a pile of cash..what's the diff if we keep them locked up in our closets...

Like my Uncle Frank used to say:
"If you got it flaunt it...cause some day it's gonna sag, and you're gonna die..."

^ Seriously he used to say this all the time..He was Irish and tipsy most of the time but he did have a few good points and as crass as this sayimg may be...it's so truthful....!!!! -Didn't you feel like a little princess using it? :yes:

yay! glad you took her out! :yahoo: i had that same LV wallet, and it is large.
i would think you could find a smaller thinner chanel wallet..check the accessory thread in the ref library.

oooh - good idea mick!

I'm thinking if I can't find a Chanel wallet that suits my needs - I may just get the LV business card holder. My SO has been using that as a wallet with a lot of ease. Then I can just stick all my coins into a cles. Everything - nice and thin. :biggrin:

oooh - good idea mick!

I'm thinking if I can't find a Chanel wallet that suits my needs - I may just get the LV business card holder. My SO has been using that as a wallet with a lot of ease. Then I can just stick all my coins into a cles. Everything - nice and thin. :biggrin:
i am about to get a 224 grey reissue (shh, it's not here yet:graucho: ) and it's tiny, but that's ok, i'm using it for evenings out. i'm going to use my pomme flat pouch inside--very thin and cute, but holds enough for this purpose...the ludlows in vernis by LV are also small and cute for inside your med. flap too.