Food Oh Fudge!!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
does anyone have any good fudge recipes? whenever i make it it doesnt come out good. i just bought probably the best fudge ever from costco..i think its called fudgy wudgie but its like $11/lb

I've tried so many fudge recipes, and honestly, the best one I've ever come across is the one on the back of the Marshmallow Creme jar. You can follow that recipe, and then in place of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, you can use whatever you like, for instance, white chocolate chips, or peanut butter, dark chocolate, whatever. I've also added stuff like broken pretzels to the mix. I always get rave reviews when I make this recipe.

Yeah, it's just the fluff, the stuff you get on the baking isle.

Ditto. That's the best recipe I've ever used as well. Some of the more traditional recipes just don't turn out properly for me. I think the recipe on the back did not work once for me when the humidity was very high. It's pretty much a goof proof recipe though.

thanks! i was going to look for fluff at costco the otherday but then i sampled the new pumpkin cheesecake fudge and i bought another pound for $11 lol