Oh Evelyne my Evelynes! Oooops!

llaga22

Saver. For bags.
O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
quincy MA
You might remember 2 years ago I posted about my Birkin and a backstory on it. I thought that would be my first and last hurrah on a Hermes but here I am!
First one purchased a year ago and it’s GM1 in Gold Clemence.
Second was purchased a few weeks ago and I am not sure what the color is but it is Togo and also GM1. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

bababebi

OG
Authenticator
O.G.
May 7, 2006
http://www.bababebi.com
www.bababebi.com
You might remember 2 years ago I posted about my Birkin and a backstory on it. I thought that would be my first and last hurrah on a Hermes but here I am!
Second was purchased a few weeks ago and I am not sure what the color is but it is Togo and also GM1. Thanks for letting me share.
What a joyful picture I love it!

Your new Evelyne is Vachette Ardennes leather in the color Natural. I own the same. Enjoy in good health!

llaga22

Saver. For bags.
O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
quincy MA
What a joyful picture I love it!

Your new Evelyne is Vachette Ardennes leather in the color Natural. I own the same. Enjoy in good health!
Wow! Thank you. I bought both from same seller in Japan with barely any flaws especially the first one so I didn’t know! But am I right on the first one?

Reactions: golconda

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Beautiful, and oh so practical

Reactions: llaga22

Annawakes

Apr 25, 2016
Are the straps on your evelyne’s not adjustable? One of things I don’t like is the adjustable strap. I wish it was plain and flat the whole length. I like to wear shoulder only, not cross body.

is yours not adjustable because it’s an earlier version of the Evelyne? Maybe I should look for an earlier version too.