Oh eBay!!!

So I bought a corset on eBay and I ended up getting an empty unsealed envelope! PayPal ruled in my favor but now the seller is fighting it. Will PayPal reverse the decision?

Did you get the refund already?
If the seller is fighting it via an appeal, then it is between the seller and paypal. Paypal will not take the money back from you, unless they determine that it is a clear case of fraud, which is very unlikely.

Did you get the refund already?

If the seller is fighting it via an appeal, then it is between the seller and paypal. Paypal will not take the money back from you, unless they determine that it is a clear case of fraud, which is very unlikely.

Oh. She signed me up for spam messages galore and is now harassing me. She didn't seal the envelope!!! I can prove that. Should I save the packaging for now? She's a nut case.

Oh yikes, that's a tough one for both of you! You say you didn't receive your item but then the seller says she shipped it out like she was supposed to and it shows delivered. It's not fair for either of you. Sounds like maybe the seller should have sealed the package better?? If they sided with you I really doubt they'd reverse it since they usually side with buyers.

Oh yikes, that's a tough one for both of you! You say you didn't receive your item but then the seller says she shipped it out like she was supposed to and it shows delivered. It's not fair for either of you. Sounds like maybe the seller should have sealed the package better?? If they sided with you I really doubt they'd reverse it since they usually side with buyers.

I just talked to PayPal and they said they ruled in my favor so the money is mine. Yay! She's going to be a PITA.

Oh. She signed me up for spam messages galore and is now harassing me. She didn't seal the envelope!!! I can prove that. Should I save the packaging for now? She's a nut case.

Yes save the packaging & if she continues to harass you or if the harassment
escalates, you may want to consider filing a police report where she lives.

Your seller may file a claim with the carrier, that's the only reason you
may want to keep the envelope...

Sorry you have to be subjected to this.

I just talked to PayPal and they said they ruled in my favor so the money is mine. Yay! She's going to be a PITA.

Oh I'm so glad for you. She probably just thinks you're lying about not receiving the corset so she's freaking out. There are so many scammers out there these days that you just never know. I hope she goes away and stops harassing you. :sad:

Oh I'm so glad for you. She probably just thinks you're lying about not receiving the corset so she's freaking out. There are so many scammers out there these days that you just never know. I hope she goes away and stops harassing you. :sad:

I feel that she won't go down easily which is fine. If she had sealed this properly that usps sticker would be on the envelope where it says postage required.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402058911.244354.jpg

I feel that she won't go down easily which is fine. If she had sealed this properly that usps sticker would be on the envelope where it says postage required.View attachment 2642832

There isn't much room in those envelopes and my guess is she shoved it in there and there wasn't enough room and it was bulging full. She should have sealed it with extra tape. I use polymailers which would have been a better choice for that.

You say you didn't receive your item but then the seller says she shipped it out like she was supposed to and it shows delivered. It's not fair for either of you.
Nope, it's the seller's responsibility to ship items securely. As shown in the OP's picture, not only was it not secure, it wasn't sealed at all.

The cardboard FRPE are notorious for not sticking well so even if the seller had removed the protective tape from the self-adhesive strip, it wouldn't have been secure without additional tape.

If you're getting spammed, report her and the messages to her email provider.

Nope, it's the seller's responsibility to ship items securely. As shown in the OP's picture, not only was it not secure, it wasn't sealed at all.

The cardboard FRPE are notorious for not sticking well so even if the seller had removed the protective tape from the self-adhesive strip, it wouldn't have been secure without additional tape.

If you're getting spammed, report her and the messages to her email provider.

I know, I just said that. :P I didn't know earlier she shoved a corset in one of these tiny envelopes.

One time my buyer received an empty envelope too, but his got a USPS stamp stated " received without item" or thing like that. And I refunded him after he sent me the envelop picture.