Oh Deer shoes

My verdict, since I ordered 2 different pair is this. I ordered red Chloe and I am keeping them. I also ordered black patent Garbo and they are being returned. I feel the Garbo are not made very well. The leather is not really nice. I feel they will melt if I wear them in the sun. LOL Having said all of that, these in no way compare to CL. The Chloe will serve their purpose at night. I don't know if I would wear these in the daytime.

Personally, I like the slightly wider heel on Oh Deer's than CL's - and it wouldn't matter if the shoes were $15, or $1500 - my feet would complain. No one is going to be touching my shoes for the "quality" of the leather, that should be spent on something that most people would see.. like a bag or a belt. Super skinny stilettos aren't my thing, and I know I'll break a neck/twist an ankle.

I just bought the black patent sling back chloes. those shoes are hot. I agree they're perfect for a night out where you don't have to worry about getting them stepped on or dirty. I haven't worn them yet though. I don't consider them fakes...I mean come on look at all the other shoe designers (steve madden, nine west, etc) that copy or try and replicate the CLs, Manolos, Choos. We still buy those other brands. I mean its not like we're buying them on the street in Canal and they have Louboutins on them when they're really not.

I think they're fab shoes. I also had my doubts about getting them because of the red sole but i said screw it they look hot and made my legs look even hotter;) Can't wait to use them on my vacation!

Attachments

• OhDeer.jpg
    OhDeer.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 123
I dont own a pair of Oh Deer shoes but I looked at their site and some of those styles are damn pretty by their own rights. In general there are just so many brands (including premium designers) that are imitating different aspects of the Louboutins in my opinion, starting from bringing back higher heels to the mainstream, which I am ever so excited about. I hope higer heel options are here to stay for a while. In any case I would hope that Mr. Louboutin himself is proud to be such a trendsetter and is flattered by this.

salvador dali said "Those who dont want to imitate anything produce nothing" and I really agree. As for the exclusivity ... just because the soles are red doesnt mean they will come off looking the same as authentic louboutins. In any case I really agree all of you its all a matter of what works best for you and what makes you feel good.

Hey BlkLadyLaw (or anyone the knows the answer to my question): Can only leather shoes be stretched? Or can any material shoe have it's toe box stretched? Does it cost a lot?

Thanks!

I got the Anna's last week, I haven't worn them out yet but, I have worn them around the house and they are VERY comfortable, and look HOT!
DSC06590.jpg

I have the Garbos and IMO, they are very comfy taking into consideration they are 4" heels. I have wide feet and I found them to be wider in the toebox than other shoes of a similar style (ie Jessica Simpson Barbs). They seem to be of a much better quality than the JS's and they are wider yet feel more supportive and seem to wrap around my foot to prevent slippage of my foot to the right or left. I would highly recommend them.

Wow. I have to chime in on these shoes. I bought the "Marilyn" from Shoes.com and actually ended up paying $32 and some change from them. These shoes are so comfortable. I wore them to a funeral and my feet had to take a beating, walking on concrete and an unpaved road. I'm not into paying $100s for shoe because I'd rather carry my $$ than walk on it, so these shoes are right up my alley. OhDeerShoes.com has good deals, too, but they seem to be taking forever to ship my "Dorothy" shoes.