Oh Dear!

Yeah I have a couple pairs of Oh Deers. I don't know about that pair, but they're usually overpriced at Urban Outfitters IMO. They are cheaper on the Oh Deer website and in certain instore boutiques.

FYI, I bought a gorgeous pair of Oh Deer! ankle boots that were not well made. I know they are not "designer: shoes, but for what they charge, they were very poorly made:cursing:

I heard they were pretty comfortable-and run about $80-$90. $80-$90 is not a cheap shoe-it's not a $800 CL shoe-but, how many people can afford to stock their closets with only CL?

Thanks for the link BTW

I heard they were pretty comfortable-and run about $80-$90. $80-$90 is not a cheap shoe-it's not a $800 CL shoe-but, how many people can afford to stock their closets with only CL?

Thanks for the link BTW

I sent them back because I paid $160 for a pair of leather ankle boots and I expected decent leather, straight stitching, & a sole that did not rub off the first 10 minutes that I wore them:cursing:

BTW, Banana Republic has some NICE pebbled leather ankle boots in a similar style that are comfy and very well made in the same price range.

I sent them back because I paid $160 for a pair of leather ankle boots and I expected decent leather, straight stitching, & a sole that did not rub off the first 10 minutes that I wore them:cursing:

BTW, Banana Republic has some NICE pebbled leather ankle boots in a similar style that are comfy and very well made in the same price range.

i've never owned any CLs, but i always hear that their red paint rubs off almost immediately as well, i really don't think there's any way to get the red to stay around, which is really too bad!

i've never owned any CLs, but i always hear that their red paint rubs off almost immediately as well, i really don't think there's any way to get the red to stay around, which is really too bad!

Yep, the red sure does scuff up easily. I've got some CL's and after the first use, that pristine red sole was no more.

how do the oh deer anna boots run as far as size? I usually wear an 8.5 but always size up in boots. I've heard the cl boots are very uncomfortable so I don't want to spend that much if I'm not going to wear them much. I just like the look of them.

I have a few pair of cl shoes and yes the red bottom rubs off quickly. It does stay on well at the arch and heel where the shoes doesn't touch the ground.

This is my pet peeve about CLs! I hate how the red on the sole wears off after just a few hours, even when I wear them mostly on carpet! (of course, I do have to get in and out of the car, which means touching the pavement for a few feet, but it's still annoying)

I've just been looking at the Oh deers on ebay, and I'm tempted to get a pair, just because they are so affordable compared to CL. But on the other hand, I think I'd rather save the money for a pair of CLs. I'm still undecided.