Oh, dear...no new Paddington for me....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I had a khaki Paddington (I know some of you didn't like that color) on pre-order from Sophisticated Spirit. Lynda just called me to say it was damaged in shipment and she refused delivery of it. She's already credited my charge card but I am sad. I really wanted a green Paddington. I'm angry at myself for not moving faster when NM had the bottle green earlier this year and now I missed out on the khaki!:sad2:

I know that means I'll pay off my other bills faster (let's see....the Goyard that arrived at Barneys today....the Devi Kroell that shipped to me today....the Balenciaga I really want....). I'm hardly deprived. Just spoiled and sad.....

BUT!!!!!! Lynda could not have been more accomodating and professional! I did ask her to keep an eye out for another green of any hue and I really feel comfortable working with her. FYI!

2. Great! I've heard mixed things about that place. Glad to hear that they are probably not true :biggrin: Congrats on all the new bags!

3. Awww thats sad Issmom ... I love SS customer service. Lynda is nice to speak with and that means alot. Enjoy the bags that are arriving.:love:

4. I am a firm believer in what happens was meant to be....something is going to come along soon and you are going to be so glad that the khaki one didn't work out. ;)

5. Aww, I bet the khaki paddy would have been nice to have! But it sounds like you're getting some nice new bags soon :love:

6. Well,... the bag is "in spirit" for a reason and another gorgeous bag is coming your way!!

7. it just wasnt meant to be that is all , there is all ways more

8. Issmom, now you will be able to get a great spring Paddy! I hear they are coming out with some new colors. There are new styles too. I am going over to Chloe tomorrow; I will let you know if they have look books with the spring colors.

9. ^^ FendiBagLady -- yes, yes, please! That would be lovely if you could report back. I heard rumor about greens but I don't know where they lie in the spectrum between the khaki and bottle greens that I've seen. Tomorrow I have a particularly icky doctor's appointment so I'd love some happy news!

10. aw man i was hoping you could have confirmed for us all if it was 100 percent auth!

11. No problem Issmom! I plan to go by Chloe after work if I finish up arraignments at a reasonable hour...nothing like a little chic Chloe after a day in the jails and the criminal courts!

I don;t know which colors they will have but I was told by the SA that they WILL have new colors...

12. Again ... I seem to be the odd one who doesn't really care for the Paddington bag. This is my latest 'covet' bag ... I want this one SO bad, but I just got (yet again) another Balenciaga Office bag (and - yes - the husband doesn't know about it YET), so I need to lay low for a bit.
    [​IMG]

But, I must admit, the Silver Metallic Large Paddington Tote on Net-a-Porter is pretty nice -

[​IMG]

Bronze Silverado Tote.jpg Metallic Paddington Tote.jpg