Oh dear, my poor credit card...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    ...I'm just back from Cabot Circus in Bristol. My credit card magically flew over to the Mulberry till in House of Fraser and purchased a couple of things whilst my back was turned! :nuts:

2. We've all experienced naughty credit cards! Did your credit card have taste?

3. Ohhhhh it had superb taste :greengrin:

4. Do tell!!
    Just back from the Bicest meet & my credit card also went 'astray' at one point - they do that, don't they?

5. Well I got something that I think will get everyone's seal of approval.....an oak bays! :nuts:

What about you??

6. OH, My favouritebag. Now we must see some pics....

7. wowho !!!

8. Oak bays? I'm so jealous! :woohoo:

9. A credit card with impeccable taste .

10. Well an Oaks Bays is an excellent choice-well done:biggrin:

11. Thanks all! Will do some pics shortly, just got to hoover and tidy up a bit - the cats have had a field day while I was out, hair all over the place and all stuff knocked off the shelves etc! Oh well, I was not the only one having fun :nuts:

12. Congrats Fuzzy, can't wait to see pics!!

13. Lovely, well done

14. OK, here we go, a couple of pictures of my new beauty! :nuts::yahoo::drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. :woohoo:

Very nice indeed!! :biggrin: