Oh Darn...

1. So...was thinking about getting a new LV for school...until I saw the COACH HAMPTONS PEBBLED LEATHER BUSINESS TOTE on the Coach site. When I saw the black one, I fell in love with it. Does anyone have this bag and can tell me how it is?

2. I tried it on today in the store. It is fab; really I loved it. I am a SAHM, but if I went back to work or school, I think this bag would be perfect.

3. I don't have the pebbled one...I have a smooth leather hamptons business tote from earlier this year...LOVE it!

Photo 73.jpg
  4. I dont have the pebbled leather one either but I have the carryall very similar to the business tote and I love it to death. Its nice and roomy, but doesnt look too big.

5. It's very cute! :yes:

6. Becca4277 - I should go to the Coach outlet; there's one that's close to my work but I always forget to go!

shelbell77 - The size of that bag looks absolutely perfect!!!

abandonedimages - I'll check out that carryall :yes:

7. Shellbell77--I absolutely love Tan Hamptons Business Tote that you have. From your pic, the color, size and style are perfect. I wish they still had that at the store. Could you tell me that style number for it--I would like to try calling Coach's 800 and see if they still have any. Thanks so much!!

8. I believe it was 5A08 (looking at picture cuz bag is in the car)

9. I love that bag! I tried it on in red at the outlet yesterday!

10. I don't have the Business Tote, but I do have the Coach Hamptons Pebbled Leather Medium Carryall and I love it! There is a ton of room in that, so I am sure that the business tote must be a very good size!

11. Thanks for the information, guys! I just found out that my best friend needs to get a present for her mom...so we're going to the Coach outlet! I'll let everyone know how that goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice