oh crap - why did I get this for such a good price?

are you talking about the one on the left? it comes with the bag

94941075_o.jpg

the one i owned was the same exact way

this thing??? they probably added it afterwards... you know what it reminds me of, when you go to a thrift store they add tags like that to the items they sell... its really easy to attach thats all... i still think the bag is 100000% authentic even though the other items arent...

if you look at the last pictures that weird red tag is no longer attached

and this is from the other auction i posted... from another seller... weird it might be something that coach added but later removed???

28583043_tp.jpg

also the second seller guarantees its authentic... i think that red thing is a mystery but i still think the bag is real

i think also they added the card for another reason? not sure what it is

maybe they bought the bags from a store that added it later on... it seems too much of a coincidence that both have that thing.. and sometimes sellers sell authentic and fake items, but the second seller GUARANTEES their bag to be real or your money back

the carlys do look weird but they may be items that coach has let go -to employees- that are imperfect... i mean the scenarios could be a million but i m still positive that bag is real... another bag that seller sold had that weird brown tag on it too, and if you look, the tag is NOT attached to the bag just looped through the real tag

the red tag is not attached to the bag its just looped through the hangtag.. and lets not try to look at the other bags for a minute!
in the court of law, when you try a guilty party you cannot look at their past crimes while judging or going over another

( i know we re talking bags but still )

The red piece of leather is a dead giveaway that the bag is fake.

Yeah but look at his feedback, someone says they tried to authenticate a wallet at the Coach store & it was fake.

The fact he's selling so many of the same style bag I think is a red flag.

I think they're just really good fakes.