oh crap - why did I get this for such a good price?

awesome...you guys ROCK.

omg, her completed auctions? those keychains are sooo fake.

man I was asleep behind the wheel when I bid on that one...no more ebaying for me!!

I sent her this...we shall see

This listing lists this bag as a Coach handbag. Upon further inspection, this is not an authentic Coach bag.

I have posted this auction at a reputable authenticating website, and it was confirmed a fake.

I would like it if you would agree to a mutual agreement to not complete this
auction with me.

Certain images and/or photos used in this template are the copyrighted property of JupiterImages and are being used with permission under license.

Did anyone see the above at the bottom of the listing? I don't know how to change the font color here, sorry but it says, "certain images and/or photos used in this template are the copyrighted property of JupiterImages and are being used with permission under license". Just what does that mean? It surely does not mean that the pictures of the bag may be borrowed from somewhere else does it? Like perhaps that is a picture of a geniune creed patch but not the one for that particular bag? KWIM?

I Google'd "JupiterImages" and it's a stock photo provider
http://www.jupiterimages.com/default.aspx?sos=ji0108&gclid=COL8uJfy7JACFQ2nGgodTCH8Wg

However, I think it's the pictures at the top of the listing in the border that are used from that site.

Though I agree, the pics of the creed could DEFINITELY be stolen.

Awesome!!! Good!!!! You could take it to a Coach store and have a manager write a statement saying it's fake. Then that seller would be in trouble!!! Good luck!

Actually, when I tried this years ago, and recently with a Gucci item, I was informed at both boutiques that they were not allowed to authenticate or provide any documentation at the store level. The items would have to be mailed out for an evaluation, even if the item is blatently fake.

Anybody been able to get something authenticated at a store verbal/ written?

That one totally had me fooled! And I didn't even notice the leather tag until you pointed it out! I'm so glad you didn't pay! Dealing with having an NPB is way better than being out that $$, if it even comes to that!

I'm sorry this happened to you! :sad:

awesome...you guys ROCK.

omg, her completed auctions? those keychains are sooo fake.

man I was asleep behind the wheel when I bid on that one...no more ebaying for me!!

I sent her this...we shall see

Don't worry... the same thing happened to me. I was ebaying in the middle of the night (like at 2am or something) and I bid on a lot without even looking at the pictures. lol. When I woke up the next morning I was like... OMG!!

I love how everyone here has got your back and they're all reporting the item to ebay, that is too cool. The good news is that you realized it was a fake right after bidding- and before you paid for it. I'm curious to hear how the seller is going to respond to the email you sent her.

Don't worry... the same thing happened to me. I was ebaying in the middle of the night (like at 2am or something) and I bid on a lot without even looking at the pictures. lol. When I woke up the next morning I was like... OMG!!

LOL I hate when that happens! Ebay is so dangerous sometimes.