Oh Christmas lights, keep shining on....

Lovely photos! I'm sure you had a lovely day. Only been to Bicester once...just a weekday morning at the beginning of July 2011, on what I thought would be a nice quiet day...and it was manic!! Seriously don't think I could cope during the sales!

Bicester indeed. And Waddesdon Manor which is about twenty minutes drive away.

Mr Plem didn't work out until quite late in the day why I'd asked to go to Waddesdon, hehe. But, bless him, he went along with it although he hates Bicester!

Waddesdon Manor looks great, just a shame that all the christmas things will have gone by the time I manage a trip there. And the lure of Bicester will most definitely pull me off the sofa :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Plemont said:
Bicester indeed. And Waddesdon Manor which is about twenty minutes drive away.

Mr Plem didn't work out until quite late in the day why I'd asked to go to Waddesdon, hehe. But, bless him, he went along with it although he hates Bicester!

Oh I need to add that manor to my
List! I love national trust properties!

OK some clues about the bag. I'll make it easy because you've all been VERY patient (thanks for bearing with me and giving me a chance to share the photos!)

1. It's an outlet special - the bag's discontinued in the main stores.
2. Ashley did a reveal of one earlier this week
3. Beaver tried to persuade me to buy one!
4. It's a very practical messenger style.

blackleather.jpg

Waddesdon Manor looks great, just a shame that all the christmas things will have gone by the time I manage a trip there. And the lure of Bicester will most definitely pull me off the sofa :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Oh I need to add that manor to my
List! I love national trust properties!

It's seriously worth waiting until next Christmas - the displays were spectacular:smile:

Plemont said:
OK some clues about the bag. I'll make it easy because you've all been VERY patient (thanks for bearing with me and giving me a chance to share the photos!)

I'm thinking mitzy?...

Plemont said:

Mitzy messenger?