Oh Christmas lights, keep shining on....

OK ladies, time to do some work. Where was I? If you can work out where this National Trust property is, then you might be able to guess where we went next - and why this is relevant to Mulberry:biggrin:
Place1.jpg
Place2.jpg

Did you go to Bicester Village Plemont?

BECCAMULBERRY said:
I may be very wrong here, but it looks like Ragdale Hall. The spa place near Melton Mowbray. I've prob made myself look really silly now! X

Hey I was thinking the same but couldn't remember the place- I'm sure I went there with my mum!

Plemont said:
It isn't - but I've just googled it and Ragdale Hall looks fabulous! Added to the wish list:smile:

You must go plemont! Take mr plem too! One of my fave places. Wander around in a dressing gown & slippers & stop off for the odd facial, massage, swim or lunch with wine (not just lettuce leaves!) :smile:

OK, so here's a place that you might all be more familiar with. Last of the Christmas Lights photos.

We arrived late. After dark, and expecting it to be absolutely heaving. But obviously everyone except us and the poor shop assistants had exciting parties to go to, and had gone home early. Where's this?
lights1.jpg

Plemont said:
OK, so here's a place that you might all be more familiar with. Last of the Christmas Lights photos.

We arrived late. After dark, and expecting it to be absolutely heaving. But obviously everyone except us and the poor shop assistants had exciting parties to go to, and had gone home early. Where's this?

Is this Bicester village at night at christmastime? Magical!

Did you go to Bicester Village Plemont?

Is that Bicester?

Is this Bicester village at night at christmastime? Magical!

Is it Blenheim and Bicester?

Bicester indeed. And Waddesdon Manor which is about twenty minutes drive away.

Mr Plem didn't work out until quite late in the day why I'd asked to go to Waddesdon, hehe. But, bless him, he went along with it although he hates Bicester!