Oh boy only 3

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I bought my bag I asked how many were manufactured today I got an email. There are only 3 neon yellow ostrich kite totes 😳 One in London, one in Paris and one with me in the Netherlands. I'm a bit flabbergasted ☺️

2. Congrats! Please do a reveal!

Sent from my SM-G920I using PurseForum mobile app

3. There is a reveal somewhere but here is a pic ☺️

Attached Files:

4. And another one. I will stop now before its to much 😁

Attached Files:

5. So pretty!! [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G920I using PurseForum mobile app

6. That is just amazing Marjan, how wonderful to have a bag that's so unique. I love it when Mulberry do this, I remember them bringing out an Oak Ostrich Union Jack Lily that they only made a few of and I know a lady on here, has a Limited Edition red Small Bayswater Satchel in red that was made for the Chinese New Year. Fabulous items to treasure as they are so rare. Congratulations !

7. Very happy that you found a mulberry bag to make you smile.
    Color is sunny & cheerful.
    Only 3 is special.
    Congrats. :smile:

8. Before my time, but apparently they used to make bespoke bags I believe

Enjoy

9. Serious bobby dazzler there Marjan, a real sunshine bag. Congratulations on owning such a rare piece, carry it in good health :smile:

10. So special!

11. Wow...such a great "Happy colour" 😍😍😍 Congratulation!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using PurseForum mobile app

12. Congrats on finding this unique piece!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice