Oh boy oh boy my Vienna souvenir

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

So I just came back from Europe and I'm super excited to show you what I got in Vienna. I visited Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Rome and Florence. I had in mind a Fendi By The Way or a seasonal Chanel flap but on my first week the boy showed up again in my life. Two years ago I saw it but I wasn't impressed but it grew on me and I settle for it. Here it is my oh boy oh boy ;)
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467557663.311780.jpg

2. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!

3. What a nice souvenir!

4. Beautiful, that's a great souvenir! Congrats :smile:

5. Thanks everyone! I was with my daughter's choir group and had the ugliest group shirt and dripping in sweat. It was so hot in Vienna that I was literally melting. Needless to say I bought it in 5 minutes. The salesperson was so sweet and she said you want to check it and I said I'm good. Love at first sight! Even my husband and my daughter were like you have to get it.

6. Beautiful boy! Congrats it's a sweet suprise on your trip

7. Very beautiful boy!! Congrats! :heart:

8. Congrats on your gorgeous boy!

9. So glad that you scored a great souvenir from VIenna and you can't go wrong with the boy in caviar leather. :smile:

10. Great boy and sounds like an amazing trip! Congratulations!

11. Gorgeous boy. Congrats!!

12. Amazing trip & boy!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

13. Gorgeous boy! Excellent choice for a souvenir!

14. Beautiful! Congratulation :biggrin:

15. I just love the boys....gorgeous. :love: