OH, BOY… MY HOLY GRAIL/FIRST CHANEL! *Instant Reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello my fellow TPFers!

I am SO excited to share my first major Chanel purchase. I’ve purchased wallets and WOCs in the past, but never a handbag. This purchase is very special to me as I’ve waited at least FOUR years for this specific Boy bag! I had the chance to get the bag in calfskin a few years ago but decided not to pull the trigger. The combination I wanted was available in recent seasons but only in lambskin (and I’m not a fan of lambskin as it scratches easily). So, when I found out that caviar Boys were included in pre-fall, I knew this would be it. This would be my chance to FINALLY get my hands on the bag of my dreams. I’ve waited for this. I’ve worked for this. I’ve even DREAMT about the bag!

Without further adieu.. here is my holy grail of all handbags!

[​IMG]

It’s the Boy in black caviar, old medium, and ruthenium hardware! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course I had to get the matching wallet as well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm soooo in love :loveeyes: Thank you all for letting me share!

SoLoveCC, Dextersmom and Vvicky like this.
  2. It's beautiful the boy bag is one of my favorites congrats!

3. Use it and enjoy it and smile every time you think about it!

4. Yippee for you dear !!! He was well worth the wait. Matching wallet too ! :tup:

5. Congrats! A gorgeous pair

6. beautiful - modeling shots please! :heart::loveeyes:

7. Congrats! I am waiting for mine to arrive on Friday too!

8. Gorgeous boy and wallet! Congrats!

9. Congrats on scoring an all time favorite and hard to find as your first piece!! Now, I must say I am curious about your dream of this bag that was mentioned... what was that like?!?! :lolots:

10. They are beautiful. Now you inspire me to put the that bag to my next shopping list

11. gorgeous! congrats!

12. Beautiful!!! Congrats!

13. I have the same bag, and it is the Chanel I grab for the most. This bag also attracts the most compliments.....especially from males for some reason.

14. Oh my! Fantastic bag and wallet! Very nice! Congrats on finally getting tour holy grail!

15. Gorgeous duo!!! Congrats!!!