OH BOY - Millie is going to be a big sister!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Huge congratulations, dear Megs, Vlad and Millie! :heart:

Megs likes this.
  2. Someday when Millie is feeling that her younger brother is a nuisance, and treating him accordingly, you can tell “little brother” Charles. Schulte’s Famous statement: “Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life.” Myhusband’s aunt, who had two younger sisters, was once reminded of this, and dubbed herself “Crabgrass” for the rest of her life. We called her Aunt Crabgrass and she loved it!

Megs likes this.
  3. What adorable photos! I like the way you styled these :smile:

Big blessings headed your way! Happiness all around as all three of you get ready to add a baby boy to your family.

Megs likes this.
  4. Congratulations!! Really happy for you guys!

Megs likes this.
  5. Congratulations! Millie is a doll!

Megs likes this.
  6. Millie is so darned cute.

Having a son will be a blast. The fun will never end. Best wishes to your family.

Megs likes this.
  7. I had a similar situation. It took forever to get pregnant with my first. I had to use fertility drugs and then it still took awhile. That one was a girl. The second was a complete surprise. It was also a boy and I was bleeding. It was diagnosed as placenta previa. It cleared up eventually, but I think it wasn't until near the end, and I had a normal birth.

Megs likes this.
  8. Beautiful! Congratulations!

Megs likes this.
  9. Major congrats! My baby boy is 6 months now and he also has a 9 years old sister!

Megs likes this.
  10. Wow! Congratulations to you both!!

Megs likes this.
  11. Oh hey, a WAY old school OG right here!!

Megs likes this.
  12. Another!!! Hi and thank you!

13. Congrats!!!!!

Megs likes this.
  14. Congratulations! So happy to hear the great news!!!

Megs likes this.
  15. Awesome news! So happy for you. :heart:

Megs likes this.