Oh boy! I'm so confused....

Hats

Feb 16, 2007
So....it's Christmas time...and I've had a long long semester at University...

So, I think it's time to treat myself. (Teehee!) So I figured with some of the money that I *hope* I make on Ebay...I want to purchase a new Bbag.:yes:

:heart:

So....

I need some pictures to help me decide.

I want a Day.

I thought I was set on a Black (Noir) SGH Day...

But then I was browsing the forum and I started DROOLING when I saw Brunettetiger's GORGEOUS Sienna with GGH. :drool:

But then I really like the Mastic color...how do you think that that would look with GGH/SGH?

I want something in the neutral family ... a really rich brown would be nice, I think. And I want something that won't get dirty TOO easily.

So....ladies, what do you think I should get? (I would LOVE to see some pictures)

TIA!

I have a sandstone GGH Day and I just LOVE it! The color is so versatile and it looks great with everything. The day is a wonderful size and really does hold tons.

If you're worried about a bag getting dirty, then I'd go with a rich brown instead of the mastic. I loooove my mogano(cinnamon) because the color is so rich. But the sienna is a fabulous, versatile color too! You can't go wrong w/either one.

you mean this one?:graucho:
attachment.php

This is the Sienna RTT with GGH - and I returned it because it was tooooooo big and heavy. I'm on the hunt for this combo in a Work or a Brief. The color is AMAZING

But I like Sahara too...