Oh Boy... Hubby is going to KILL me! lol I got another bag..

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Hello Ladies.. I have been dying for the perfect placement of a Pirata Denaro (with one of the pirates with a sparrow) and after looking everywhere and not finding it except on ebay for $99 + shipping. I got a Pirata Bocce for $88 with shipping.. here's the pics of the bag
d436_1.jpg

f98b_1.jpg

I :heart: the placement because it also has the large pirate with tattoos, the mermaid, pirate ship, and sparrows! I :heart: it.. And it's so pretty that I dont mind that I paid retail because none of the outlets had that placement so I am happy.:yahoo: But now I am a tad bit scared for when hubby sees the bills.. :Push:...

friday, i called the seattle outlet to order the adios star gioco with the pink latte on the front. it had been on hold for me, but they lost it when i called to pay for it. i was sad and my boyfriend got me an adios star zucca instead. i got a call this afternoon from tiffany saying she found my pink latte gioco. gah, so my boyfriend bought me that one, too. i feel guilty. oh and he called me a junkie. bwhahaha.
you got your bocce for a great price, so your husband should be proud? hehe.