Oh, Boy, chickdowntown.com is back

cookiejar

O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Most of us are familiar with this company.

I just happened to check the website, it does have very good deals in the sale section

what should i say? good luck?

Last edited:

cookiejar

O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
i have not purchased anything yet
but i plan just order a couple small things and see how the transaction goes

the website still has some problems, for example i tried to delete something from shopping cart and the page breaks etc

cookiejar

O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
and i did notice the address changed from pittsburgh to new jersey under this new ownership

Contact Us:
Chickdowntown
306 W. Somerdale Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043

Jan 15, 2010
The Bluegrass State
Never shopped with them... Based on the comments here am I right in assuming most people had a bad experience with them? Seems they have some good stuff at good deals, but also a lot of designer stuff from 1+ years ago.

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
I have never ordered from them but I did keep tabs on the old thread so I am aware of the nightmare many of us went through shopping with them. I am going to give them a try because I can't resist some of the sale items. I'll post my experience.

phamous

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
CA
I keep trying to add various items to my cart, but they don't show up. I guess that means they're sold out?

sarasmith3269

Oct 9, 2008
I think they are kicking a$$. chickdowntown had an item listed right before they went down....It wasnt listed this time around on the site.

I sent an email to CS thinking, "yeah right, ill never hear from them again"...and 2 minutes later a response.

Here is the following email...(of course start from bottom)

The shoes are listed!
http://www.chickdowntown.com/viewproduct.php?ID=155286

Renee
Chickdowntown.com Customer Service

Chickdowntown.com has re-launched!!! Check out our new inventory at www.chickdowntown.com ! All items in the “Sale” section are 75% off!!!!

Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 12:23 PM
To: Renee Stowell
Subject: RE: [<New Sender Rule>] - RE: Zanotti

Renee,

They were these:
minny vernice papavero, they only had size 5, 5.5 & 6 when the old site quit, so im not sure if there are any left.

Thanks so much for your quick response.

Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 12:18 PM
To: Sweet, Jennifer
Subject: [<New Sender Rule>] - RE: Shoes

Jane Doe

Do you know what they were called? I know that we have a bunch of Zanotti Shoes but I can only check the inventory by name.

Sincerely,
Renee
Chickdowntown.com Customer Service

Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 12:00 PM
To: service@chickdowntown.com
Subject: Shoes

Hey!

Great job on the new site&#8230;same great look, faster service.

Anyways&#8230;when chickdowntown was based out of Pittsburgh they had a pair of red zanotti pumps with cork bottoms, I lusted hard over them, and then BOOM the website was no more. Do you have them? I didn&#8217;t see them on the site, but didn&#8217;t know if by some miracle you had them.

Thanks so much, and good luck!